OneLogin Cloud Identity and Access Management
It's a brave new world. As the perimeter expands, IT and Security teams need new strategies to manage and secure users’ devices, identities and applications.
OneLogin offers complete Identity and Access Management solutions to manage digital identities for all your workforce and customers. The OneLogin Trusted Experience Platform makes it easy to secure authentication and automate user lifecycle management for all users, logins, and devices, from anywhere.
OneLogin’s pre-built integrations with Jamf solutions enable IT administrators:
- Manage authentication to all apps, all devices: Enable single sign-on (SSO) and next-gen multi-factor authentication (MFA) to secure user access to applications on Apple devices. Leverage prebuilt SAML or OIDC SSO connectors for Jamf Pro and Jamf Connect
- Simplify account administration and setup: Synchronize user and group information from OneLogin’s Unified Cloud Directory to Jamf Pro via OneLogin VLDAP Service to auto-setup user profiles and apply role-based security policies
- Secure endpoint access: Enable strong password policy enforcement and directory authentication on non-domain joined devices, such as corporate laptops, no matter where users are located.
Optimize the user experience: Offer your users a seamless experience for logging into their machine and applications using one password and enabling self-service password reset to prevent account lockout
- Keep up with compliance: Gain an audit trail for tracking device logins and event data, while also managing machine passwords to ensure compliance with company policies.
Getting Started: View our setup guides, Free trial available for Jamf customers
- Setup guide for OneLogin and Jamf Pro: https://www.jamf.com/jamf-nation/articles/438/configuring-single-sign-on-with-onelogin
- Setup guide for OneLogin and Jamf Connect: https://docs.jamf.com/jamf-connect/1.19.2/administrator-guide/Integrating_with_OneLogin.html
Learn More: Start your 30-day free trial of OneLogin