In order to use the newest features of Swift, Nudge will only work on macOS 11.0 and higher.
This is a replacement for the original Nudge, which was written in Python 2/3. If you need to enforce macOS updates for earlier versions, it is recommend to use nudge-python.
Some enhancements to the SwiftUI version over nudge-python
- An enhanced UI, redesigned with new functionality
- A new UI called simpleMode
- Support for localization
- Properly tested support for Apple Silicon macs
- Every one of the buttons can be customized
- Every text element except for the left portion can be customized