This plugin allows you to sync iPads, iPhones and AppleTVs from Jamf Pro to GLPI along with their associated data. It also allows you to issue commands from GLPI.
This is an open source plugin with locale support for English and French only right now, but translation contributions are welcome for other languages.
- GLPI >= 9.4.0
- PHP >= 7.0.0 (Notice this differs from GLPI requirements)
- Jamf Pro >= 10.9.0
- php simplexml extension. run "composer require ext-simplexml --ignore-platform-reqs" in the root of the site to install the newest version for PHP 7 and ignore GLPI's lower required PHP version.
- Server/sync configuration is found in Setup > Config under the JAMF Plugin tab.
- JSS User account used must have read access to mobile devces at least. Additional access may be required depending on what items are synced (software, etc).
- The two automatic actions "importJamf' and 'syncJamf" can only be run in CLI/Cron mode due to how long they can take.
- There is a rule engine used to filter out imported devices. The default import action is to allow the import.
- iPads and AppleTVs are imported as Computers, while iPhones are imported as Phones.
- Contribute to French and Spanish localisations on POEditor:
- To request new languages, please open a GitHub issue.
- For each new major version of GLPI supported, the major version number of this plugin gets incremented.
- For each feature release on the same major GLPI version, the minor version number of this plugin gets incremented.
- Each bugfix release will increment the patch version number.
- Bugfixes for the current and previous major versions of the plugin will be supported at least. Older versions may be supported depending on community interest and my own company's need. This plugin will not be backported to support versions older than 9.4.0.
- I will strive to have at least a beta release for the latest major version of GLPi within a week of the full release.
- Expect a bugfix release every Sunday evening (Eastern time) if there are any available fixes.
- Expect a feature release every 30 days (average) depending on how much time I have to implement new features.