Securing corporate endpoints is critical.
- macOS Security Compliance Project, as recommended by Apple. Meet and exceed the compliance and auditing requirements of NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171 and the DISA STIG, with out-of-the-box support for collecting the relevant data from your macOS devices. Compliance baselines adapt and extend the OS hardening standards outlined in the
- Minimize non-compliance exposure and gain deep visibility into your Mac fleet by streaming activity data and compliance settings to your SIEM, data lake or other analysis tools in real time.
- Manage compliance of your Mac fleet in your familiar Jamf Pro instance. Compliance Reporter identifies devices in real time that deviate from security benchmarks and baselines.
- Maintain your end-user’s experience on their devices while still collecting all the data you need to enable your compliance and auditing programs. Compliance Reporter is invisible to the end-user during normal monitoring operations, doesn’t require a reboot for installation and has extremely low impact device resources.
- By leveraging Apple’s security model, preserve the user experience on Macs in your highly regulated and government organizations while collecting Mac auditing and compliance data.
- Built upon the native frameworks in macOS, Compliance Reporter continues the Jamf promise of supporting Apple technology on the day of release. Update your Apple technology on your schedule, not ours.