ServiceNow macOS Integration
With the Jamf integration, organizations gain a macOS inventory and software delivery solution to complete their service management workflow. Users gain one central place to make IT help requests for software, gain approval, and then automatically install their software.
Note: To collect and sync macOS, iOS, and tvOS device information from Jamf Pro into ServiceNow, please check out the Jamf Discovery App in the ServiceNow store.
- Automatically collect and sync user, hardware, and security data for each Mac in your ServiceNow dashboards.
- Run reports on any inventory category (and even make a dashboard view for instant report visibility).
- Automate software configuration and deployment.
- Automatically distribute apps and content to Macs through Jamf Self Service, your organization’s enterprise app store.
- Link ServiceNow and Jamf Self Service to create a central place for your users to create IT tickets, install software, update configurations, and troubleshoot common issues.