Jamf Salesforce Cases Integration
An open source plugin (in the form of a Salesforce Package) that looks up device information from a Jamf Pro instance and then displays that information into a case creation screen.
The integration is delivered as a managed package. To install the integration package.
Please follow below steps to install and configure package:
- Install Latest Package. If you already have installed version of the package the upgrade option will be available
- For adding name credential for User Go to My Setting -> Personal -> Authentication Setting for External System -> click on “New”
- Select user as your user
- Choose Authentication Protocol as Password Authentication
- Enter username and password for your Jamf Pro instance respectively
- Go to case Layouts.
- Add ’Sync Device' button on the page.
- Add below fields on case page layout.
- JSS ID
- Model Identifier
- Available Space
- Last Inventory Update
- Date/Time Opened
- Potential Liability
- Custom Links