ITS Jamf ServiceNow Integration
Organizations have been slowly allowing unmanaged Mac devices to trickle into their environment. Jamf Pro helps manage these devices, but the process to import hardware and software into ServiceNow can be painful without the right integration.
With our Jamf Integration, you can now automate and simplify the process of importing your asset data into your ServiceNow CMDB.
- Our modern interface will have you up and running in minutes vs. hours
- Import all Mac, iOS & tvOS devices on your network
- Inventory and normalize software with SAM-P
- Record software usage (metering) and reclaim underutilized licenses
- Pull from multiple Jamf servers, cloud or on-premise
- Optimized with input from Jamf, ServiceNow and our world-class ITAM architects
- Doesn’t require professional services
- Setup is easy via custom Service Portal Guided Setup
- ServiceNow SAM-P recommended, limited SAM-F support
- MID Server not required
- CMDB required to inventory hardware, SAM-F or SAM-P required to inventory software (SAM-P recommended).
Why ITS Partners? Because our ITOM & ITAM Practices have best in class CSAT & NPS scores. We also implement & license ServiceNow solutions making us a one-stop shop for Jamf Pro implementation, licensing and integrations.